The XPF Series 3-12x50mm FFP Riflescope features a Tri-Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle. The reticle magnifies along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings. These reticles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provide greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
- Milled from one solid piece of aircraft grade aluminum to
withstand constant heavy recoil
- Fog proof and shock-resistant housing
- Nitrogen charged with weather resistant seals
- Green fused multi-coated lens provides superior light
transmission, resolution and scratch resistance
- Tri-illuminated (Red, Green, Blue) reticles with adjustable
rheostat for brightness control
- Windage and elevation adjustment
- 3.5 Inch eye relief provides safety from heavy recoil and
enables fast target acquisition
- First focal plane, laser etched reticle is manufactured for
long distance accuracy
- Weaver / Picatinny 1913 ring mounts included
- Magnification: 3X-12X
- Tube Diameter: 30 mm
- Objective: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5"
- Exit Pupil:13.7 - 4.2 mm
- FOV (feet at 100 yds.): 33.3 - 11.2
- M.O.A.: 1/8
- Finish: Matte Black
- Lens Coating: Green
- Battery: CR2032
- Length: 13.2"
- Weight: 22.2 oz.